Provincial Park Campsite Reservations Open April 2
Campsite reservations for the 2019 season kick off on Tuesday, April 2 with seasonal bookings.
“After a long winter, many campers are eagerly anticipating those warm days on the beach and evenings around the campfire with family and friends,” Parks, Culture and Sport Minister Gene Makowsky said. “We are looking forward to welcoming many new and returning visitors to our beautiful parks this summer for another great camping season.”
For the first time, seasonal campsites will be booked on the new online reservation system. Due to high demand for these sites, a queuing system will be used to ensure a fair process.
Reservations for seasonal campsites open Tuesday, April 2 at 7 a.m. Reservations open at 7 a.m. on April 4 for group camping sites, and April 8 to 18 for nightly sites.
The schedule for nightly reservations:
- Monday, April 8: Blackstrap | Pike Lake
- Tuesday, April 9: Break—No Reservations
- Wednesday, April 10: Meadow Lake
- Thursday, April 11: Saskatchewan Landing | The Battlefords
- Friday, April 12: Buffalo Pound | Douglas | Danielson
- Monday, April 15: Echo Valley | Rowan’s Ravine | Makwa Lake | Bronson Forest | Lac La Ronge
- Tuesday, April 16: Cypress Hills
- Wednesday, April 17: Duck Mountain | Good Spirit Lake | Greenwater Lake
- Thursday, April 18: Moose Mountain | Crooked Lake | Great Blue Heron | Narrow Hills | Candle Lake
On the day of reservations, campers will want to enter the campsite reservation service queue between 6:40 a.m. and 7 a.m. Those who enter the queue during this window will be randomly assigned a position in line. Anyone entering the reservation site after 7 a.m. will be placed at the back of the line.
With the newly upgraded online reservation system, available at https://saskparks.goingtocamp.com, all campers need to create a new account.
For a smooth booking process, campers are urged to create a new account and become familiar with the new system prior to reservations opening. All reservation information, including tutorials for creating a new account, are available at www.saskparks.com by clicking “Important 2019 Camping and Reservation Info” on the home page.