Outgoing Public Servants Recognized with Premier's Award for Excellence in the Public Service
Today, Premier Scott Moe announced four individuals and four teams will receive the Premier’s Award for Excellence in the Public Service for 2018.
“It is my privilege to congratulate the 2018 recipients,” Moe said. “Public servants strive to improve the quality of programs and services offered to the people of Saskatchewan. The individuals and teams being honoured have demonstrated an outstanding commitment to their work, which is reflected in the success of our province.”
The Premier’s Award for Excellence in the Public Service is awarded in three categories: emerging leader, individual and teams.
The 2018 recipients are:
- Khang Nguyen, Public Service Commission (Emerging Leader)
- Brent Preston, Ministry of Labour Relations and Workplace Safety (Emerging Leader);
- Erin Layton, Legal Aid Saskatchewan (Individual);
- Kevin Mooney, Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority (Individual);
- The Health System Restructuring Transition Team, Saskatchewan Health Authority;
- The Joint-Use School Early Learning Workshop Group Team, Ministry of Education;
- The Ready to Work – Tourism Careers Team, Tourism Saskatchewan; and
- The Regina Bypass Project – Phase I Completion Team, Ministry of Highways and Infrastructure.
For more information about the Premier’s Award for Excellence in the Public Service, visit www.saskatchewan.ca/honoursawards.